Kayasan National Park
- featuring scenic mountain -
- and more fantastic rocks -
And here: The top of Jeilbong with
more strange rocks - -
- and here the view from Jeilbong towards
The Haeinsa temple complex can also bee seen at the lower left side of the picture -
After another icy-cold day in the mountains,
- what can be better than visiting a friendly monk, - and getting some
Here the lonely monk in Huirang-dae, - "The Hermitage of Master Huirang".
- and now to the main temple -
Click here for images of the
truly unique HAEINSA
BACK to "KOREA MENU"
BACK to "PLACES"
Updated: March 14. 2005